Monday, December 13, 2004

4th Time Around


4th Time Around
Originally uploaded by Ed Giecek.
When she said,
"Don't waste your words, they're just lies,"
I cried she was deaf.
And she worked on my face until breaking my eyes,
Then said, "What else you got left?"
It was then that I got up to leave
But she said, "Don't forget,
Everybody must give something back
For something they get.

--Bob Dylan

This 5 by 7 inch post card comes from Michael Leigh in Merry olde England. Thank'zZ Michael!
4th Time Around came to mind as I viewed yer card! Except for the eyes part. Dylan's eyes are pretty damned hard to break...

4 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Glad to see it turend up eventually. Got held up with the crimble rush I expect. I'm sure i can do better so another before the new year. I'll get my thinking cap on and rustle up another. boblog looking good so far!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Ed Giecek said...

Thank'zZ Michael!

11:48 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

2 "masters of the art" here...
Dylan & Michael.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Another in the New year I mean! So much going on that its hard to keep up sometimes!
Thanks for nice compliment Syl!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home