Monday, January 31, 2005

Stencil Art From Buz Blurr


Stencil Art From Buz Blurr
Originally uploaded by Dylan's Garden.
"I got a head full of ideas
That are drivin' me insane.
It's a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor.
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
"
--Bob Dylan
"Maggie's Farm"

Buz Blurr has created one of his awesome stencil cut portraits in honor of Dylan's 64th Birthday. Shown here is the artistamp sheet he mailed to me. Buz also included the actual stencil cut (8.5 by 11 inches) that he used to "tag" several railroad box cars with. Thank'zZ Buz!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

This is great! I sent a key off to buZ yesterday for his "Rust never Sleeps" project.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, BUZ! I got to see your stencil work first-hand from my Pop's dylan birthday bash collections. WOW, I say.

Rodleen, Ed'z Dawter Deer

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

BuZ does such beautiful work...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jassy Lupa said...

Alright - buZ - really good...... I want one! Pease?
Jassy

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home