Friday, January 21, 2005

Chuck Stake 1


Chuck Stake 1
Originally uploaded by Dylan's Garden.
"While riding on a train goin' west,
I fell asleep for to take my rest.
I dreamed a dream that made me sad,
Concerning myself and the first few friends I had.

With half-damp eyes I stared to the room
Where my friends and I spent many an afternoon,
Where we together weathered many a storm,
Laughin' and singin' till the early hours of the morn.
"

--Bob Dylan
"Bob Dylan's Dream"



Chuck Stake (Don Mabie) in Canada mailed a huge envelope filled with all things Dylan! Several original art pieces (see next post), 9 Dylan ATC's (Artist Trading Cards), several newspaper articles, and a short biography of Mike Bloomfield, Dylan's electric guitar player from the 1960's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home